What is BFC?
Baltic Furniture Cluster unites 8 various furniture manufacturers, 2 higher education institutions, 1 regional association of industrialists. BFC started its’ activities in the beginning of year 2015. Since then number of cluster members has grown, cluster started a new product development project, developed full-furnishing service and is going to participate in international trade fairs.
To become a reliable and competitive brand in furniture industry
To rally a group of enterprises to produce furniture products of high added value and unite enterprises and science institutions of the Baltic States.
What can BFC offer?
Baltic Furniture Cluster is providing full furnishing
service. These include hotel furniture, restaurant furniture, shops, office furniture,
Households and other entities.
Non-standard solutions, meeting customer’s expectations, ensuring convenient furniture and durability:
- classical, modern, exceptional design expression;
- a wide range of furniture;
- case, soft (gobelin and leather) furniture design and production;
- furniture manufacturing using high quality furniture fittings, solid wood, wood-chip plywood (MDF), laminated wood chipboard (LMDP) and veneered panels;
- production of bended steel tube furniture parts;
- development and manufacturing of interior decoration elements, accessories and parts building comfort and originality furniture and interior.
Furniture production industry in Lithuania
INDUSTRY’S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES:
- Efficient application of modern technologies and innovative business solutions;
- Strategic proximity to major markets;
- Good availability of raw materials;
- High flexibility to handle non-standard orders;
- Superior design, high quality standards, short delivery terms.
FACTBOOK: Furniture production industry in Lithuania